Forum Members - Please don't forget you must be logged in to post messages or to subscribe to forums or topics

Midsummer Cruise 22 June

Use this forum to discuss ideas, changes, or any matter relating to TCC Events - Events are jointly organised, i.e. racing events will always have an associated cruise for those not interested in the racing, but who want to participate in the social element. This forum is administered by Jose Zalbardo and David Prentis.

Please read the Safety Disclaimer topic before participating in a club event. Forum members can reply to, but not create new event topics.
davidprentis
Your Full Name: David Prentis
Boat Name: Wave Dancer

Midsummer Cruise 22 June

Post by davidprentis » June 6th, 2019, 10:41 am

HW1611

The Midsummer cruise is envisaged as a one week cruise taking in the Rivers Crouch and Roach.

The event organiser is Robin Kemp.

Please indicate your interest via this forum or contact any committee member.

Best,

David

polo
Your Full Name: Robin Kemp
Boat Name: POLO 4

Re: Midsummer Cruise 22 June

Post by polo » June 7th, 2019, 7:35 pm

Hi All.
The plans are pretty loose regarding The Roach and eating ashore at North Fambridge because I am still trying to get up to date information on problems with moorings and landing at Pagglesham, also whether The Ferryboat Inn at Fambridge is currently open for business.
What I can say,however, is that we shall be leaving Tollesbury on the p.m. tide (16.11) bound for Brightlingsea. Sunday we will take the last of the ebb at about 07.30. heading for Burnham. Probably on Tuesday early afternoon take the tide up to North Fambridge and Westwick marina. Depending on the situation at Paglesham return either to The Roach or Burnham on Thursday. Friday leaving about mid-day for West Mersea/Brightlingsea or Bradwell?
Anyone wishing to join us please sign up on this forum or contact me on mob. 07535242115.
Regards
Robin Kemp. Polo IV.

challenge2
Your Full Name: Robert Gant
Boat Name: Challenge II

Re: Midsummer Cruise 22 June

Post by challenge2 » June 7th, 2019, 8:10 pm

Hi Rob

Count us in. We prefer to have a fluid plan!
Bob & Anne
Challenge II