Forum Members - Please don't forget you must be logged in to post messages or to subscribe to forums or topics

Cruising & Racing Programme 2020

Use this forum to discuss ideas, changes, or any matter relating to TCC Events - Events are jointly organised, i.e. racing events will always have an associated cruise for those not interested in the racing, but who want to participate in the social element
challenge2
Your Full Name: Robert Gant
Boat Name: Challenge II

Cruising & Racing Programme 2020

Post by challenge2 » January 6th, 2020, 10:24 pm

TCC PROG 2020 - Final.doc
(130 KiB) Downloaded 131 times
This is the proposed programme for 2020

If you have any questions please contact any committee member or post on this forum

There are a number of possible sailing weekends which do not have events and we hope that members will be active on the forum with their own plans so that others can join-in if they can

The various events will be posted in advance on the forum, as usual please register your interest by replying to the topics as they appear
Bob Gant
Challenge II

Wilksy
Your Full Name: Brian David Wilks
Boat Name: Starfire

Re: Cruising & Racing Programme 2020

Post by Wilksy » January 7th, 2020, 4:39 am

So the efforts to combine Tollesbury Cruising Club with the totally seperate Mud Club continue so count me out and enjoy yourselves.

stuey_two
Your Full Name: Stuart Hodgson
Boat Name: Dipper

Post by stuey_two » July 6th, 2020, 12:18 pm

Bob I no longer have Word on my laptop so cannot read this document. Please can you publish it as a pdf .
Stuart

challenge2

Post by challenge2 » July 6th, 2020, 12:53 pm

Hi Stuart

I will do that once at home - on the boat at the moment

This programme is of course not being adhered to for obvious reasons and will not be of much use

Keep a watch on other member posts as we are evolving an ad hoc programme as we go
Bob Gant
Challenge II

challenge2

Post by challenge2 » July 7th, 2020, 5:18 pm

Hi All

As you see above, Stuart has asked for this programme in PDF
TCC PROG 2020 PDF.pdf
(81 KiB) Downloaded 27 times

As I say in my reply to him, this should not be relied on unless a new thread has been started by committee members organising the event. None of the proposals have as yet happened as advertised because of the Covid 19 restrictions. There are a number of members joining up at the moment on a changed cruise to the Orwell and Titchmarsh since the Shotley event was cancelled and any other future events will be posted on the Forum

If indeed any member has plans they would like to share and invite others to join in, please post on the general discussion thread and we can all participate
Bob Gant
Challenge II