Forum Members - Please don't forget you must be logged in to post messages or to subscribe to forums or topics

Spring Bank Holiday 24th. May

This forum contains threads from past events. New postings are not allowed; these threads are retained for reference only.
polo
Your Full Name: Robin Kemp
Boat Name: POLO 4

Re: Spring Bank Holiday 24th. May

Post by polo » May 18th, 2014, 7:58 pm

Four new additions to the fleet from the club notice board and verbally at the marina today,
Lady Louise at 34ft. For whole week.
Barbaresco at 34ft. For whole week.
Silver Morning at 34ft. For bank holiday w/e.
Mimosa at 35ft. For bank holiday w/e.

Rob.

Quicksilver

Post by Quicksilver » May 19th, 2014, 3:14 pm

Hi Rob.

Quicksilver would like to join you at Woolverstone and the Royal Harwich on Sat 24th if this is possible. 2 of us on board. We will not be racing and will probably leave Tollesbury on the Friday evening tide depending on weather conditions. Unfortunately, we won't be able to join the cruise and will be heading back on Sunday.

Best wishes
Hilary

polo

Post by polo » May 19th, 2014, 9:29 pm

Hi All,
We are now 29 for dinner at RHYC. All booked in.
Rob.

Hoppetosse
Your Full Name: Andy Hobden
Boat Name: Hoppetosse

Post by Hoppetosse » May 20th, 2014, 8:03 pm

Hi Robin,

I have appointments in Ipswich at 08:30hrs on Wednesday and Thursday next. Due to the logistics of doing Woodbridge to Ipswich singlehanded and then getting from the marina to the appointment I have decided to drive. Hoppetosse is still on for Wolverstone and RHYC for dinner (2 at the moment) but we are going to have to come home on Monday. Due to the early tides we are likely to drop back down to Pyefleet or Bradwell on Sunday rather than come to Levington, (but that is not set in Tablets of stone yet).

Having completed my appointments we hope to make Titchmarsh on Friday and join you for dinner at the WFYC. HW Tollesbury is 14:08 so we will probably need to come out Thursday night to have enough tide to get into Titchmarsh.

Andy

polo

Post by polo » May 20th, 2014, 9:36 pm

O.K Andy.
Thanks for letting me know.
Be great if you can make Walton & Frinton Y.C.
Rob.

polo

Post by polo » May 21st, 2014, 4:00 pm

Hi All,
When calling in at both Woolverstone and Levington be sure to tell them that you are with the Tollesbury C.C. Group. I have this afternoon been informed that Suffolk Yacht Harbour have accepted bookings from 4 clubs and will be bursting at the seams. Clubs will be expected to raft up where necessary! Could get interesting.
Regards
Rob.

Ostara
Your Full Name: Ian Robinson
Boat Name: Ostara

Post by Ostara » May 22nd, 2014, 9:20 am

Hi Robin,

Ostara is having to miss the Deben leg of the cruise. The wind sensor has perished and I am booked into Foxs on Tuesday/Wednesday to have it resustitated.

Apologies

Ian

PS - do you want me to let Woodbridge know?

polo

Post by polo » May 22nd, 2014, 10:38 am

Sorry to hear that Ian. Don't worry, I have already arranged to phone them on Sunday with any last minute changes, so leave it with me.
Rob