Forum Members - Please don't forget you must be logged in to post messages or to subscribe to forums or topics

Winkies Weekend. Brightlingsea. Oct. 3rd./4th

This forum contains threads from past events. New postings are not allowed; these threads are retained for reference only.
polo
Your Full Name: Robin Kemp
Boat Name: POLO 4

Winkies Weekend. Brightlingsea. Oct. 3rd./4th

Post by polo » September 21st, 2015, 1:46 pm

Hi All,
It seems a long time since The Late Summer Cruise and The Fireworks w/e 7th. Nov. is still a long way off, so we were thinking of an extra local cruise to Brightlingsea on Saturday 3rd October. The water taxi will still be running on this date and I am hoping to book Winkies Fish and Chip restaurant for a meal ashore.
The tide is not until 16.33 but with 10ft. predicted over the sill we should all be able to get out long before that and get moored up before it gets dark.
I have provisionally booked 6 boats with the harbour master and if you would like to join us please register on this site.
Regards
Jean & Rob.

challenge2
Your Full Name: Robert Gant
Boat Name: Challenge II

Re: Winkies Weekend. Brightlingsea. Oct. 3rd./4th

Post by challenge2 » September 21st, 2015, 6:50 pm

Good idea Rob, we'll certainly be there

Bob & Anne
Challenge II
Bob Gant
Challenge II

amelia2014
Your Full Name: Mandy & Tony Jarvis
Boat Name: Good Rum

Post by amelia2014 » September 25th, 2015, 8:49 am

Amelia will be there,will probably stay in waterside marina,easier with the dogs and need the power for heating,a dirty bottom is a small price to pay :D look forward to seeing you all then xx

Ostara
Your Full Name: Ian Robinson
Boat Name: Ostara

Post by Ostara » September 29th, 2015, 8:52 am

Good Morning Robin,

Great idea, but unfortunately we are committed elsewhere until mid afternoon and cannot get back in time. Have a good weekend.

Ian

Wilksy
Your Full Name: Brian David Wilks
Boat Name: Starfire

Post by Wilksy » October 1st, 2015, 1:02 am

Hi Rob,
I will change the habit of a lifetime and be more positive so yes I will be coming to brightlingsea and winkies. Just me onboard. See Tony decisive hey.
Cheers Brian

polo
Your Full Name: Robin Kemp
Boat Name: POLO 4

Post by polo » October 1st, 2015, 8:35 pm

Hi All,
So far we have Polo, Amelia, Challenge II, Hiawatha and Starfire heading to Brightlingsea next weekend, and 11 booked into Winkies for a fish and chip supper. Does anyone else care to join us?
Robin Kemp